Vickerstock are currently working with a leading and award-winning company, ranked among the top 100 businesses in Northern Ireland and proud to be one of the largest independent wholesalers on the Isle of Ireland. Their commitment to excellence has earned us recognition as the best place to work, they are eager to welcome a talented Health and Safety Officer to their dynamic team.
Reporting direct to the operations director, you will provide effective generalist Health and Safety function site -wide supporting advising and leading on the change of Health and Safety Initiative.
You will work closely with the team to develop and implement effective health and safety policies, procedures, and practices. Your passion for safety and your ability to communicate and educate will contribute to the overall well-being of the employees and the continued success of our company.
What you need:
- Minimum two years Health and Safety experience
- A passion for Health and Safety
- Ideally from a distribution/ manufacturing background
- Forward thinking and hold initiative
Whats on offer:
- To work within a company who cares about the well being of their employees, with Health and Safety at the heart of their business
- Career development and progression
- Competitive Salary
- Tax free bonus twice yearly
- Company events and recognition awards
Keara is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. She operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HSEQ LEAD RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE