HR Officer (Larne)
Vickerstock are delighted to be once again parting with a leading, multi-site and innovative manufacturing organisation based in Larne in the recruitment of highly motivated, ambitious and creative HR Officer on a maternity cover basis (minimum 12 months) to become an integral part of their highly experienced HR team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to cultivate a company culture that provides the optimum experience for all employees and stakeholders whilst undertaking day-t-day HR duties with the support of the HR Manager and Organisational Director in areas such as recruitment, employee relations and training and development.
What will you receive as a HR Officer?
- Competitive Salary ranging up to £32,000 dependent upon the candidate
- 31 Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- PMI Rewards Portal
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- On-site parking
What will your job responsibilities be as a HR Officer?
- Assist the HR Team and acting as an advisor in employee relations issues ie. disciplinaries and grievances
- Collaborate with the HR team with payroll and expense process in the absence of the Payroll Officer.
- Responsible for the full Recruitment process i.e. drafting job descriptions, advertising, interviewing, offers and onboarding for the allocated business partner areas.
- Responsible for all activity relating to learning and development including administration, reporting of key metrics, delivery of internal training and planning and co-ordinating external training.
- Responsible for the training element of the on-boarding process, ensuring new employees receive the required training through a structured on-boarding and training plan for allocated business partner areas.
- Keep updated with changes in employment law and practice, ensuring the company meets legislative requirements across all jurisdictions.
- Ensure that all HR systems are updated and accurate
What do you need to be successful as a HR Officer?
- A minimum of two years experience as a HR Generalist
- Experienced in recruitment, employee relations, learning and development
- Knowledge of assisting with payroll administration is desirable but not essential
- Working Knowledge of Employment Law for NI and UK.
If this HR Officer position would be of interest to you, please contact Caitlin Scollan on 02890313720, send an updated CV or send me a message on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.