Based Belfast or Newry
The HSQE Officer vacancy is working in our Belfast or Newry Office and will report to the Group HSQE Manager.
What's in it for you as HSQE Officer;
- Days based position Monday to Friday
- Company pension and life assurance
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Permanent opportunity with career development opportunity
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Desirable to have NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
Position Overview & Responsibilities;
- The position will focus on providing health and safety support across the company.
- The position will be a split of Health and Safety administrative tasks and site work to ensure all health and safety processes and procedures are being met and maintained - internal support will be provided where necessary.
- The ideal candidate will be a flexible Health and Safety professional who is seeking to build on their existing experience with our industry.
- Dedicated H&S support to the Project Team
- Work with key suppliers and contractors to ensure H&S compliance
- Consistent deployment of H&S standards
- Site auditing/inspection
- Promotion of safety observation
- Safety briefings and toolbox talk delivery
- Contractor control inclusive of vetting, induction management, database management and the review and approval of risk assessments and method statements.
- Issuing and managing permits to work.
- Co-ordinating training management system
To apply for the HSQE Officer position, please click 'apply' below and send your CV for consideration, or you can call Jamie to discuss in confidence.