HR Business Partner (Galway)
Vickerstock are delighted to partnering with a nationwide retail and rapidly expanding organisation with 24 sites located
across Ireland in the recruitment of a HR Business Partner. As a result of ambitious growth plans to increase to 28
stores, they are seeking a HR Business Partner to join their highly-performing, collaborative and experienced HR team
in the organisation's head office in Galway to assist in the HR Delivery to 350 employees.
What will do as a HR Business Partner?
You will become an integral part of the HR Team consisting of a Training Manager, Training Strategist, HR Administrator
and Head of HR completing the following duties;
- Assisting with Employee Relations cases including disciplinaries, grievances and performance improvement plans.
- Developing HR Policies and procedures whilst complying with current legislation
- Managing 360 recruitment life-cycle- sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing,delivering feedback and handling job offers.
- Work in partnership with the company's training professionals to design, schedule and deliver training programs.
- Partake in the implementation of Recruitment Strategy, Learning and Development Projects and HR System Implementation.
- Answering all other HR queries as required ie. performance and absence management
What will you receive as a HR Business Partner?
- Competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Ability to submit hybrid working request after 6 months
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Staff Discounts
- Bonus Scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing Initiative
- Corporate rated healthcare
- Career Development Opportunities
What do you need to be successful as a HR Business Partner?
- Essential to have 3-4 years experience in a similar position
- Experienced in leading and conducting employee relations cases
- Skilled in creating, conducting and delivering Training Programs
- Experience in managing recruitment process and creating talent management processes
- Experience in utilising HRIS Systems
- Full Clean Driving Licence
If this HR Business Partner position would be of interest to you, I'm available on 01 526 7473, send an updated CV or message me on Linkedin to discuss the position in confidence.