Hygiene Supervisor | Craigavon
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our leading Food Manufacturing client based in Craigavon with the recruitment of a Hygiene Supervisor.
The successful applicant will be responsible for Supervising the cleaning team and providing a comprehensive cleaning service to the factory.
What we have to offer:
- Salary: circa £25-28k depending on experience
- Hours TBC
Your new role:
- You will be responsible for ensuring hygiene and cleaning standards are met, which will be monitored through cleaning audits. You will be required to work alongside the cleaners and clean. You will complete cleaning sign off documents at the end of each shift and communicate with the Technical team daily.
- Ensure the hygiene of all areas of the factory in compliance with the standards set out by the company and management
- Supervise all cleaners - distribute responsibilities and duties to the team
- Ensure task are carried out in a safe and hygienic manner
- Ensure all necessary protective clothing and equipment are issued
- Assist and co-operate with the training of employees
- Ensure hygiene is checked at the end of shift
- Implement and comply with company policies and procedures
- Any other reasonable request deemed necessary to fulfil the role
- Manage staff performance to technical expectation
- Manage holidays and absence, ensuring the jobs tasks are adequately covered
- Develop close working relationships with colleagues in other functions such as; production, maintenance, technical
- Responsible for ensuring that the required quality, safety, hygiene and environmental standards are implemented, maintained and improved
Your essential ingredients as a Hygiene Supervisor
- Previous experience in industrial cleaning/ working with hygiene in a food manufacturing operation
- Ability to assist in leading and motivating a team
- Experience and good understanding of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Knowledge of Cleaning Audits
- Good eye for detail
- Self-starter and ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends when necessary
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Paul now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES