Industrial Electrician (4-day work week)
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our client based in Belfast who is a manufacturer of forward-thinking, cutting-edge mining/drilling equipment. Their mission is to revolutionise the mining industry by creating a safer and more efficient environment through the development of Automated solutions.
They are currently going through a period of growth and expansion, and they now need an Industrial Electrician to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody coming from an Electrical background who wants to be part of and grow within a unique organisation that has a firm dedication to innovation a sustainability.
The day-to-day role will involve…
- Troubleshooting wiring on machinery.
- Interpreting and working from electrical schematics.
- Manufacturing electrical harnesses and wiring systems.
- Verifying electrical designs and product specifications.
- Participating in product development discussions and collaborating with engineering teams.
- Adhering to assembly practices and regulatory compliance.
- Documenting manufacturing processes and optimal engineering methods
- Providing assistance to the mechanical team when required.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional tasks in line with business needs.
What you will need for this role…
- A level 4 Electrical Engineering qualification or higher.
- Time-served Electrical apprenticeship/trade qualification.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment and carrying out electrical installations.
Even if you don't meet all of the above criteria, I would encourage you to reach out to me anyway to discuss other options.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply