Lead Design Engineer
Salary - Depending on experience
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a world leading technology company to recruit a Lead Design Engineer for their site in the Donegal area.
Our client work in conjunction with some of the biggest names in the industry to provide class leading assistance to their data centres.
The main purpose of this role is taking contracts/projects from the sales team from design to production. You will work in conjunction with your already established and skilled design team through all project phases.
Your key responsibilities as a Lead Design Engineer
- Responsible for overall technical execution of the project
- Point of contact for customer regarding all technical-related queries and discussions
- Monitoring and maintaining technical scope of work
- Discussing technical out-of-scope items with customer, sales team and assigned project manager.
- Conducting technical progress and coordination meetings
- Reporting to Engineering Director
- Tracking compliance with project technical scope and deadlines
- Tracking compliance with design standards
- Coordination with assigned project/program manager
- Supervision of outbound documentation sets
- Supervision of manufacturing documentation sets
As a Lead Design Engineer, Ideally you will have;
- Ideally educated to degree level in Mechanical, Electrical, Structural or Architectural)
- At least 3 years experience within a similar position
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Design Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Lean Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)