Vickerstock are delighted to be working with our long-term Client on the recruitment of a Logistics Administrator for their site in Dungannon on a full-time, maternity leave.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for ensuring all unit down orders ship out on daily basis / stock orders within allocated timeframe - meeting Ship on Time targets.
- Ensure all tickets are closed out in timely fashion.
- Ensuring all queries are responded to and resolved satisfactorily.
- Working with Return Co-ordinator to return parts where required.
- Daily meetings with team & internal customers
- Month End Closure
What you will need to succeed as a Logistics Administrator with this organisation:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent using MS Office, in particular, MS Excel
- Deadline driven.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous teamwork experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.