Shercock, Co Cavan
Mon - Fri Evening Shift, 5pm - 1am, 1 Weekend a Month Required
Attractive Salary + 10% Bonus
Vickerstock are excited to be working in partnership with our leading Food Manufacturing client who are consistently improving and introducing new measures to improve their processes and products, due to this they need a highly motivated Logistics Manager to join them at their impressive state of the art factory in Shercock, County Cavan.
Reporting to the Head of Logistics you will ensure the effective functioning of the loading bay and to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company.
- Ensure logistics operators are trained and following all aspects of Training Policies and Procedures.
- Manage finished good stock.
- Communication both internally and externally with key business stakeholders.
- Ensure that all activity in the unit areas conforms to GMP standards and promotes a safe and healthy work environment through the continuous improvement of safety standards.
We are looking for:
- Degree or higher in relevant 3rd level food and/or management course
- 2 - 3 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Expertise and track record in logistics management,
- Stock control, transport and shipping experience.
In return you will receive
- Competitive salary DOE (call office for more information on this)
- 23 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Performance related bonus
- Long term career progression opportunities with a leading employer
If this sounds like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.