- Posted 11 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCounty Antrim
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameNicole Barr
M&E Quantity Surveyor | Hybrid working
Vickerstock are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland's most successful Mechanical & Electrical Building Service companies as a Quantity Surveyor. Established over 40 years ago, they continue to grow and secure work across the UK & Ireland and therefore now require an experienced Quantity Surveyor to add to their Commercial Team. Your new company have built an excellent reputation of delivering high quality projects across the Healthcare, Education, Leisure & Commercial sectors.
Your New Role as a Quantity Surveyor
Reporting to the Head of Quantity Surveying, you will be responsible for negotiation, review of contract documents, subcontractor procurement, payment applications, agreement of variations and final accounts. As well as prepare cash flows, monthly cost reports and analysis of budgets to ensure successful, efficient project delivery.
The ideal candidate will possess
- 3+ year's experience in a similar role within either Mechanical or Electrical sector
- Commercially & contractually aware with a good working knowledge of construction and M&E technical understanding.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills are essential for this role.
- Additionally, you must be proficient in both Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Full UK licence
Desirable (Dont worry if you dont have this, its not a must!)
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or other relevant qualification.
- Ideally experience within both Mechanical and Electrical.
What's in it for you?
If successful, you will be joining a long standing, reputable M&E company who consistently exceed expectations. You will receive a very competitive salary & benefits package including hybrid working, bonus scheme, car allowance and training & personal development. For the right cadidate, Hybrid working will be available depending on circumstances and location. This role will suit an individual who is looking for the opportunity to progress and further their career within the industry and work for one of Northern Irelands Best Managed companies 2022.
For a confidential discussion about this or any other vacancy in the Commercial Construction Sector contact Nicole Barr at Vickerstock Recruitment.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUT WEBSITE