- Posted 14 November 2022
- Salary £26000 - £33000 per annum
- Discipline Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contact NameWarren Watson
£26k - £33k
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading provider of Crushing and Screen Equipment for the materials processing sector to recruit for an Maintenance Electrician. Our client has sites across the globe and are a consistent top 15 employer in Northern Ireland.
Your main duties as an Maintenance Electrician
- To produce accurate BOM's for electrical purchase components and responsible for the interpretation of clients' requirements in the design phase of projects
- Preparation of detailed electrical design and general arrangement drawings for the manufacture of motor control & power distribution panels with all relevant specifications, standards and safety regulations
- Keeping up to date with changes to applicable legislation to suit the global market
- Specify Site specific cables and components of all plant items
- Project Preparation of documentation for the testing, inspection and commissioning of the electrical systems
- Focus on reducing cost and cycle time on current plant equipment and projects
- Keeping up to date with technological advances and new products
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to company approval
- Liaison with Suppliers to ensure electrical design is per manufacturing capabilities
- Understand and management Electrical CE Marking Requirements and create the electrical session of the Technical File for each product and project
- Understand and apply the requirements for IEE wiring regulations 18th edition
What you will need to succeed as an Maintenance Electrician.
- Good level of secondary education with high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Educated to degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline 2.1 or above.
- Computer literate in Windows based Software Products and proficient with AutoCAD and E-plan.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Electrical Engineers/Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Electrical Engineering / Maintenance in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)