€50k - €60k
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of our award winning clients to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for their site in Monaghan.
Their company ethos is based on collaboration, team work and contributing to the community. One of their main priorities is putting employee health and safety in conjunction with personal development & training first. You will be given the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
The main duty of this position is to ensure all machinery is kept to high standards and to minimise down time.
Your Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer;
- Planning and scheduling of maintenance works to ensure maximum operational efficiency and minimize downtime
- Carry out electrician and mechanical maintenance. This will include reactive breakdown and preventative maintenance of conveyor belt systems, shredders, balers and separation equipment.
- Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- Troubleshooting using PLC programs
- General site maintenance of other specified equipment to ensure plant is available and runs efficiently.
- Closely monitor line and machine performance
- Preventative and Predictive maintenance routines
As a Maintenance Engineer, ideally you will have;
- Qualified in either Mechanical or Electrical
- Ideally you will have 2 years+ experience
- Conversant in the English language both written and verbal
- Clear and strong communication skills
If you are interested in similar opportunities for Maintenance Engineer roles and other vacancies within the Engineering & Manufacturing sector, please visit out website.
If you are looking to advance your career as within Maintenance Engineering and meet the above criteria, then please contact Warren Watson on 01 245 9904 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.