£30k - £35k
Day shift, Monday - Friday
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of the biggest and best employers in Northern Ireland to recruit exclusively for a Maintenance Engineer for their site in Mallusk, our client is a consistent a top 20 employer within Northern Ireland with customers across the global.
Key Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Ensure timely / accurate recording of equipment breakdown / reliability events.
- Analyse and issue reports on equipment breakdown / reliability data.
- Investigate and identify causes of equipment breakdown / reliability events.
- Publish / communicate root cause analysis and update working procedures, maintenance schedules as appropriate.
- Improve the effectiveness of maintenance schedules and update as appropriate based on risk analysis and equipment reliability history.
- Review spare part provision and recommend appropriate stock holding based on risk analysis and equipment reliability history.
- Perform risk analysis across all key assets to establish lifecycle and redundancy risks.
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Engineer
- Ideally have a third level qualification within a Engineering capacity
- Ideally have 2 years' experience in a project engineering/Maintenance/continuous improvement role, OR
- Have 2 years' experience post apprenticeship experience as a maintenance technician gained in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
What we hope you will do next.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this Maintenance Engineer role in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of similar roles at all levels across ROI and NI
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance within the manufacturing sector in Northern Ireland, or ROI then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)