£35k - £40k
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands top 100 employers to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for their site on the outskirts of Belfast. Our client specialises in the Production & Manufacture of Automotive components for customers across the globe.
Your new role as a Maintenance Engineer
- Ensuring specific and timely planned maintenance of equipment, aligned to business requirements and the requirements of the Maintenance Manager
- The installation and maintenance of mechanical systems in a wide range of industrial applications.
- Diagnosis and rectification of faults on mechanical and electrical equipment
- Ensuring the upkeep of workshop and yard areas
- Conduct systematic, rigorous, and accurate fault diagnosis
- Determine most effective solution to the fault
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Engineer
- A recognised engineering qualification within either Mechanical or Electrical.
- Ideally 2 years' experience within a high-quality, high-volume environment.
- A good knowledge of planned preventative maintenance programmes
- The ability to prioritise and maintain high standards whilst working to tight deadlines
What we hope you will do next
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)