Monday - Friday Day Shift
Flexible Start Finish Time
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with one of our tier 1 clients to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for their site in the greater Belfast area. Our client is one of the top employers in Northern Ireland with over 800 staff across the UK. Over the past 65 years they have went from strength to strength to become one of Northern Ireland's greatest success stories.
Your new role as a Maintenance Engineer
- Ensuring specific and timely planned maintenance of equipment, aligned to business requirements and the requirements of the Maintenance Manager
- The installation and maintenance of mechanical systems in a wide range of industrial applications.
- Diagnosis and rectification of faults on mechanical and electrical equipment
- Ensuring the upkeep of workshop and yard areas
- Conduct systematic, rigorous, and accurate fault diagnosis
- Determine most effective solution to the fault
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Engineer
- A recognised engineering qualification within either Mechanical or Electrical.
- Ideally 2 years' experience within a high-quality, high-volume environment.
- A good knowledge of planned preventative maintenance programmes
- The ability to prioritise and maintain high standards whilst working to tight deadlines
What we hope you will do next
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)