- Posted 05 May 2023
- Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
- LocationNorthern Ireland
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameCalum Cowie
Days (2-week rotation)
£35,000 to £40,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of the UK and Ireland's leading Manufacturers of Polymer components, who supply bespoke products and solutions to customers across various sectors including the Aerospace and Automotive industries.
You will be joining an organization that is committed to delivering satisfaction to their staff as well as their customer base, they invest both time and money into research, ensuring that they deliver high-quality, innovative and reliable products and remain at the forefront of their industry. This organisation will ensure that your efforts and contributions are valued and include your input in their decision making and continuous improvement approach.
Paramount to this companies' ethos is a huge emphasis being placed on not only motivating you but more importantly developing your skills and career trajectory helping to maintain a strong and committed team building long term careers.
Your day-to-day duties will include;
- Carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on a wide array of manufacturing equipment and machinery throughout the facility.
- Responding to emergency breakdowns when they occur, ensuring that issues are correctly identified and that the correct remedial action is carried out efficiently and safely.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are strictly adhered to and that excellent housekeeping standards are met.
- Ensuring that accurate records are kept both in terms of planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Being proactive in terms of predicting issues that are likely to arise in order to ensure that factory operations run at an optimal level and that downtime is kept to a minimum
What are we looking for?
- Somebody who can work well under pressure and remain focused and clear headed in stressful situations.
- A recognized HNC/HND level Electrical or Mechanical qualification.
- Time-served in a Mechanical and/or Electrical discipline
- Proven experience and strong working knowledge of Electrical systems including PLCs, control panels, three phase and inverters.
- Experience working with Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
If you don't meet all of the above criteria, don't worry, feel free to reach out anyway to discuss other opportunities we have available.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)