Maintenance Engineer (day shift)
£35k to £40k
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our client, a long-standing award-winning company with an excellent reputation within the food sector in NI. They are currently on the lookout for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for somebody coming from a food/FMCG background who wants to secure a role that will allow for a good work-life balance.
Duties will include
- Carrying out both planned and unplanned Maintenance across 5 production lines.
- Maintaining and updating accurate records pertaining to maintenance duties carried out.
- Fault-finding and repairs on Mechanical and Electrical machinery/equipment.
- Responding to and prioritising breakdowns, carrying out fault-finding and remedial actions when necessary.
- Adhering to strict health & safety guidelines.
- Third level Engineering qualification.
- Experience working in a similar Maintenance role, preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with PLCs.
- Welding experience (desirable)
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)