€50k - €65k
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading FMCG company headquartered in Meath to recruit a Maintenance Manager. Our client has been producing award winning food into the chilled and frozen sector for over 25 years as well as being voted as Ireland's best business 3 times.
This is an organisation dedicated to high performance and continuous improvement in its service to customers. This ethos has led it to being trusted by Global Recognised Brands who depend on their support. In order to deliver to such high levels, their on going training and support for their team is at the centre of their growth and sustainability strategy, you will benefit from world class training, process improvement knowledge and upskilling which will only enhance your career moving forward.
Your new role as a Maintenance Manager;
- Planned Preventative Maintenance completed to schedule
- Ideally, Electrical Bias.
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety requirements
- Work with technical department on BRC accreditation requirements
- Preparation of documentation and KPI reports (e.g. repair status, safety logs, etc.)
- Quick response to minimise production down-time
- Ordering and managing repair parts inventory
- Experience in electrical / plumbing / pipe installation would be an advantage
- Identify root causes of problems and integrate improvements and long-term solutions.
- Assist & train production staff on machine /equipment setup
- Take an active role in new equipment installs, continuous improvements and maintenance projects
- Respond to emergency breakdowns as needed
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Manager;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in FMCG, Pharmaceutical or related industry at management / supervisory level.
- Experience with Maintenance/Facility management and relevant regulations.
- A qualification in Health & Safety, such as NEBOSH or equivalent, would be an advantage.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page - 01 526 7473
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)