Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (Flexible)
€90k - €95k + 10% bonus
Further Details on package below
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of Irelands leading employers and one of Europe's leading meat processors, our client employs around 4.5k people in Europe across 12 Manufacturing facilities.
You will join a company that actively challenge you to improve and learn new skills to help enhance you develop your career. You will have the benefit of joining an internationally recognised employer of choice who put their teams and people at the forefront of development.
Your Responsibilities as the Maintenance Manager;
- Day to day management of maintenance department function including PPM of all equipment.
- Implementation of Maintenance guiding principles which is that "equipment is always maintained to manufacturers delivered quality"
- Liaise with Ops team to ensure factory lay out and maintenance practices meets 5S standards to protect machinery from damage.
- Implementation of Maintenance Systems to best practice standard, including 24/7 cover management.
- Use the total resources of the Site team to deliver a combined improvement in results.
- Implement Continuous Improvement process in Maintenance function.
- Managing Maintenance budget spend on labour and materials.
As the Maintenance Manager, ideally you will have;
- Degree in Engineering - Mechanical or Electrical.
- Experience within a chilled environment (Food, Medical, Pharma)
- Leadership and management experience of a cross functional team
- Previous Leadership and Managing skills
- Previous experience in food or logistics and transport industries
What's in it for you?
- Market Leading Salary
- Permanent contract
- Pension scheme
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Subsidised canteen
- Discounted health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Free parking
- Employee benefits platform for a wide range of retail discounts
- Cash sales available on company produce
- Flexibility of holiday planning
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page - 01 526 7473
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)