€60k - €65k
Vickerstock are working in conjunction with a leading FMCG company in Westmeath to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor.
Our client is an employer of choice in the area, they provide class leading training to assist you on your career path to become one of the best in the industry. They will provide you with all the tools to help you in building, managing, and improving a team of multiskilled Maintenance Engineers and will be given all the tools to help assist in doing so.
Your new role as a Maintenance Supervisor;
- Help train, develop and improve the Maintenance team
- Plan for the future by forecasting the facilities' upcoming needs and requirements.
- Oversee any renovations, refurbishments and building projects.
- Oversee contractors and engage with vendors.
- Assess current / future capability requirements and develop an appropriate upskilling improvement / implementation plan, keeping the department training plan up to date.
- Management of any personnel performance issues, lead performance reviews and implement individual training and on the job coaching / mentoring and support.
- Management of external contractors to complete in-house maintenance and project / CAPEX / equipment installation / upgrade work to the required standards.1
- Working with the SMT to implement the strategic / day-to-day requirements of a modern high-performance facility involving Customers, Regulatory Authorities and Facility upgrades.
- Ensure the Maintenance Team operates to the required EU / NI EHS and Hygiene standards. Where gaps exist, implement appropriate procedures, equipment and training to mitigate the risk.
- Complete annual gap analysis of our PM systems and implement corrective actions where required.
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Supervisor;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in FMCG, Pharmaceutical or related industry at management / supervisory level.
- Experience with Maintenance/Facility management and relevant regulations.
- Experience with mechanical testing (Drive Train, Actuation testing, Structural testing, Fatigue testing).
- A qualification in Health & Safety, such as NEBOSH or equivalent, would be an advantage.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page - 01 526 7473
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)