Maintenance Support Engineer
11 month Contract
Start Date ASAP
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading Pharma client based in Carlow to recruit a Maintenance Support Engineer. Our client has over 74k employees world wide and is a house hold name within the Pharma, Biologics and Small molecule drug sector.
Their people are their biggest asset, they will provide you with a wealth of opportunities to build and develop your skills, knowledge and qualifications in conjunction with assisting you with Employee, Leadership and Personal development opportunities.
Your Responsibilities as a Maintenance Support Engineer;
- Ensure that all production maintenance plans are implemented in the CMMS system (SAP), including task lists for performing the maintenance activities.
- Build all new equipment, spare parts and BOMs in the CMMS system (SAP).
- Perform equipment assessments to identify new spare parts requirements along with maintenance technicians and engineers.
- Completion of Change Controls through the site change management system.
- Identify and execute equipment and system improvements through completion of projects as required.
- Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis on system failures and substandard equipment performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why's etc, all under aseptic/clean room conditions. Provide input, review and approval for atypical, observation, and process capability investigations. Oversee coordination of resources to implement
- Required to comply with Customers Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture within Customer site.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
As a Maintenance Support Engineer, ideally you will have;
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, within Science, Engineering or another Technical discipline.
- Experience in a similar position within a High Volume/High Quality Environment.
- Understanding of Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatic Processes
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP is preferred.
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of SAP
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance & Service Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Lean Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)