£40k - £45k + Excellent benefits package including profit related bonus.
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands top 100 and longest standing employers to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance on a broad range of electrical and mechanical Plant/Equipment on site.
- Carrying out inspections, identifying faults and carrying out remedial actions.
- Working closely with other departments as well as external contractors and suppliers.
- Ensuring that strict health and safety legislation and guidelines are adhered to and maintaining a clean working environment.
- Using your knowledge and experience to contribute the development of new methods of ensuring minimal downtime.
- Maintaining concise and accurate documentation and records.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional duties when necessary.
- Time-Served Mechanical or Electrical Apprenticeship or relevant third level Engineering qualification.
- Experience in a similar multi-Skilled role.
- PLC troubleshooting experience is desirable.
- Strong level of IT literacy.
- Full UK driving license.
Don't worry if you don't meet all the above criteria, get in contact anyway to discuss other opportunities we have available.
What we hope you will do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist Maintenance Engineering recruitment professional, I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)