Maintenance Technician (Evenings Monday - Thursday)
£34K - £36K
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with our client, a family owned FMCG business who have gone from strength to strength to become one of Europe's leading Manufacturers within their field. They are now on the lookout for a Maintenance Technician to work 4 evenings per week and ensure factory operations run efficiently at their Lisburn facility.
- Creating and carrying out a Planned Preventative Maintenance Program for all equipment and machinery across the facility.
- Investigating faults and carrying out repairs on Machinery/Equipment.
- Maintaining accurate and concise records & documentation relating to both planned and unplanned Maintenance.
- Participating in regular health and safety checks, reporting any issues and defects accordingly.
- Liaising with outside suppliers when necessary.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
What you will need:
- Time-Served Apprenticeship in a Mechanical, Electrical, or Mechatronic discipline.
- Experience working in a similar Maintenance role.
- Experience with Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic equipment.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours to meet business needs when necessary.
- Methodical approach to problem solving and good mathematical skills.
Don't worry if you don't meet all the above criteria, get in contact anyway to discuss other opportunities we have available.
What we hope you will do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist Maintenance Engineering recruitment professional personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)