- Posted 10 November 2022
- Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Discipline Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contact NameWarren Watson
£35k - £40k
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with leading Manufacturing Firm in the Lisburn Area to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer. Our client has customers across the globe within some of the best known brands in the Automotive/Maritime industry. Their site in Lisburn has a square footage of over 100 000 sq/ft with further expansion and investment planned, this is the time to get on board one of Northern Irelands more recent success stories.
Your key responsibilities as a Manufacturing Engineer.
- To provide technical support to production in the implementation and set-up of new machinery / technologies.
- To both introduce and continually develop Lean Manufacturing principles / continuous improvement techniques across fabrication and assembly areas.
- To provide technical support to production in the maintenance and improvement of quality and production efficiency
- To carry out all engineering duties to ensure the successful implementation of new products into production - including all technical outputs, drawings, work instructions, BOMs & costings as well as production jigs and fixtures
- To provide technical support to purchasing in the sourcing and development of sub-contract manufacturers.
- To ensure that all technical files are maintained in line with CE & Medical Device regulatory requirements & ISO 13485
- To provide support to the design team during R&D phases of new product realisation.
- To carry out product testing prior to market launch to ensure all safety and quality requirements are met
As a Manufacturing Engineer, ideally you will have.
- Ideally a 3rd level qualification in manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years' experience in manufacturing engineering department.
- Thorough understanding and demonstrable experience of Lean Manufacturing techniques and introduction of these techniques.
- A thorough understanding and demonstrable experience of manufacturing process ideally within glass & carbon materials.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Lean Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work as Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer within Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)