- Posted 31 October 2022
- Salary £28000 - £33000 per annum
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameWarren Watson
£28000 - £33000
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer for our client based in the Dungannon area.
Your new role as a Manufacturing Engineer;
- Create Manufacturing Process Plans for components to be manufactured
- Create Manufacturing Bills of Materials ensuring accuracy to the Engineering Design
- Maintain ERP system to ensure efficient operation of the production process
- CNC Programming of CNC Profiling Machines using Nesting Software
- Provide Engineering support to the production process to resolve, Quality, Process and Manufacturing Issues.
- Lead and provide input to Design for Manufacture activities.
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes by applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, and materials while working with the various departments and team to implement the best solution.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods.
- Improve efficiency by analysing and planning workflow, space requirements, labour and layouts to ensure maximum use of labour and space to build a quality product in the shortest possible time.
- Implementing Best Practice Standard Operating Procedures onto Shop floor
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles including capacity balancing, 5S, Poke Yoke etc.
- Coordination of Production, Engineering and Quality Assurance Departments to establish / implement containment and route cause fixes to manufacturing issues.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Create loading models to ensure assemblies are loaded safely, securely an efficiently
As a Manufacturing Engineer, ideally you will have;
- 3rd level education with a relevant engineering degree (or significant Manufacturing Experience) Planning and scheduling.
- Experience in Manufacturing methods and processes.
- Experience working in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Experience of Lean Manufacturing Methods.
What we hope you will do next;
- FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.