- Posted 02 November 2022
- Salary £28000 - £33000 per annum
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameWarren Watson
£28k - £33k
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a top 10 employer based in the Dungannon area. Our client is a global manufacturer of materials processing machinery and aerial work platforms. Their products are manufactured across North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia and sold worldwide.
Your new role as a Manufacturing Engineer;
- Create Manufacturing Process Plans for components to be manufactured
- Create Manufacturing Bills of Materials ensuring accuracy to the Engineering Design
- Maintain ERP system to ensure efficient operation of the production process
- CNC Programming of CNC Profiling Machines using Nesting Software
- Provide Engineering support to the production process to resolve, Quality, Process and Manufacturing Issues.
- Lead and provide input to Design for Manufacture activities.
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes by applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, and materials while working with the various departments and team to implement the best solution.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods.
- Improve efficiency by analysing and planning workflow, space requirements, labour and layouts to ensure maximum use of labour and space to build a quality product in the shortest possible time.
- Implementing Best Practice Standard Operating Procedures onto Shop floor
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles including capacity balancing, 5S, Poke Yoke etc.
- Coordination of Production, Engineering and Quality Assurance Departments to establish / implement containment and route cause fixes to manufacturing issues.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Create loading models to ensure assemblies are loaded safely, securely an efficiently
As a Manufacturing Engineer, ideally you will have;
- 3rd level education with a relevant engineering degree (or significant Manufacturing Experience) Planning and scheduling.
- Experience in Manufacturing methods and processes.
- Experience working in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Experience of Lean Manufacturing Methods.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Manufacturing Engineer at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)
- FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE