Salary up to £56,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of NI's leading manufacturing companies for the appointment of a Manufacturing Manager. Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing you will lead a team of Manufacturing Engineers focusing on process improvement across the business.
Your new role
- Lead a team of manufacturing engineers
- Develop methods of manufacture and provide high quality manufacturing support.
- Design and specify new or modified tooling, fixtures and methods.
- Engineering process improvement; identify, implement and support continuous improvement activities.
- Scope and assess new work for all aspects of post machining processes.
- Define and maintain the process flow for new and existing products and assist in definition of cell layout.
- Use New Production Introduction methodology to ensure smooth process and product change activity.
- Manage the change control process and create/maintain BOMs, technical instructions and procedures.
What you'll need
- HNC/HND in an engineering related subject
- 3 years' experience of leading a team of manufacturing engineers.
- Experience in leading projects
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing and process improvement
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)