Vickerstock are working in partnership with a world leading manufacturer based in Dundalk on the appointment of a Material Planner.
Working together with Suppliers, Sourcing and Operations, you will be responsible for managing inventory levels to ensure components and materials are readily available to meet production schedules and customer satisfaction levels.
In your new role:
- Collect & interpret analytical and performance data to improve material planning KPIs
- Provide analysis on safety stock levels, minimum order quantities, material lead times on a regular basis to identify continuous improvement opportunities including but not limited to inventory management
- Prepare material planning KPI reports and updates on suppliers' delivery performance
- Direct contact with suppliers and other relative internal functions to drive supply chain improvements
- Execute daily material planning activities according to monthly IBP
- Be responsible to have the Right Part at the Right Place at the Right Time.
- Other tasks assigned by Material planning supervisor.
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 5 years production/material planning working experience within a manufacturing / automotive environment
- 2 year experience of working closely with suppliers
- Hands on experience of an ERP system
For a confidential conversation about this role call Chris on 028 9031 3720 or to hear about any other roles Vickerstock have to offer please visit our website.