Materials Supply Controller | Castleblayney | circa €45k+bonus
Vickerstock are proud Recruitment Partners of our leading Food Manufacturing Client with the appointment of a Materials Supply Controller for their impressive Castleblayney based facility.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful Materials Supply Controller will develop and maintain a measurable Production Plan & Schedule whilst overseeing
What we have to offer:
- Circa €45k depending on experience
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- 5% pension
- Progressive/forward thinking, well-structured business
What your typical day will look like:
- Develop and maintain a measurable Production Plan & Schedule
- Operate the ERP System
- Generate dependent demand for the work centers in the Company
- Generate line schedules with measurable adherence to plan
- Monitor and highlight capacity at line level and liaise with customers on availability.
- Collaborate customer forecasts to create detailed Demand plans for both short term and long term
- Support & Oversee Production Planners to produce efficient and detailed production Schedules that optimize labour utilization & minimize the impact of changeovers whilst not impacting on Service Level
- Produce regular Capacity volumes at line level whilst highlighting areas of constraint
- Develop a measurable adherence to plan KPI
- Ensure that all products are scheduled allowing amply time for dispatch & in accordance to specific out load times.
- Oversee forecasts and maintain files for all stock items whilst reducing production occurrence but without compromising shelf life.
- Liaise with customers on availability, e.g., shortages or excess stock on hand
- Adhere to Company general policies, i.e., Food Safety, Health Safety, Absence, etc
What you will need to secure your new role:
- Min of 3 years' experience within an FMCG planning environment
- Hands on, 'doer'
- Leadership and development skills
- Ability to use a bespoke planning system
- Proven problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me (Paul Muir) now on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this job doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me, you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help.