Mechanical Contracts Manager (MTC)
Vickerstock are working alongside an established specialist Mechanical and Electrical building contractor based in Northern Ireland to recruit for the position of Mechanical Contracts Manager.
This family friendly company offers a great opportunity for a career driven candidate to develop within a close-knit group that offers passion and hunger to continue to thrive in the industry.
Mechanical Contract Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the overall control of projects from initial conception through to completion. Including overseeing the electrical design development, manufacturing, procurement, cost control and site installation.
- Working with purchasing department to schedule all, project specific, electrical material purchases and delivers when necessary.
- An ability to negotiate with alternative suppliers to find best terms for clients on specific projects.
- Review contract documentation to ensure legal compliance with terms and conditions and understanding of responsibilities for delivery.
- Develop professional, long-term connections with suppliers, consultants and contractors during the extent of each specific project.
- Ensure adequate manpower, tooling and resources are allocated to each specific contract to meet requirements to successfully deliver the contact on time/budget.
- Managing variations in manpower and logistics to ensure optimal use of available resources.
Mechanical Contract Manager Criteria:
- 3rd level degree in construction related discipline and minimum 3+ years Contracts Management experience, preferably in a building and/or M&E sector.
- Experience working as an Mechanical Contracts Manager on large multi-million pound M&E projects within Residential, Retail, Commercial, Hospitality and Educational sectors.
- Professional qualification, such as ICE, RICS, CIOB or other, desirable.
If this Contracts Manager role is of interest, contact Leah Irwin-Black to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE