Mobile Service Engineer
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary €42000 - €52000 per annum + Van, Expenses, on call, overtime.
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameWarren Watson
Mobile Service Engineer
Monday - Friday
€42k base, Company Van, Food allowance, on call and overtime (more detail below)
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of the leading Hydraulic Hose Fitting companies in the UK and Ireland to recruit a Mobile Service Engineer to cover their customer base in Leinster.
Our client put the highest value on delivering the best service possible to their customers.
You will be an expert on all aspects of their tools and equipment (all training will be provided to ensure you are).
From day one you will have access to leading development and training, to start with, you will be working in conjunction with a fully qualified experienced expert within their field, as well as two weeks fully expensed training in their UK head office, this should allow you to work to your full potential on all installations and maintenance of equipment.0
Your Responsibilities as a Service Engineer;
- Provide a professional On-site Hydraulic Hose Replacement Service
- Visit customer sites and carry out works as allocated
- Inspect and test various types of plant, equipment and machinery
- Report any faults, breakages or items requiring repairs.
- Repair equipment on time and in line with training
- Represent the company in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- The day-to-day management of vehicle to include maintaining stock levels and performing routine checks.
As a Service Engineer, ideally you will have;
- The ideal person will have plant or motor trade background or experience with hydraulics
- Ability to use basic handheld devices/apps
- Natural aptitude to pick up technical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in the field and with a variety of industries.
- Full driving licence essential with C1 Class considered an advantage
- This role will include being part of a 24 hr 'on-call' rota with other technicians (currently 1 week in 7).
What's in it for you
- €42k base salary
- Overtime at €25 per hour - average €8k p/a
- Daily tax free subsistence payments (€16.39 p/day between 5-10hrs worked, €39.09 for ten hours or more p/day)
- 21 + 7 holidays
- Company van + fuel card
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page - 01 526 7473
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Service Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)