NPD Technologist (Maternity Cover)
Maternity Cover (Minimum 26 weeks)
Salary €45,000 - €50,000 DOE
Monday - Friday Office Hours
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our client who are industry leaders within food ingredients and are seeking an NPD Technologist for a temporary maternity cover.
You will aid in the development of new products and processes through the production of sample products to meeting NPD briefs provided by customers, as well as working on internal projects to maximise efficiency of all products produced by the company.
- Complete NPD projects in accordance with the NPD Stage Gate and ensure all projects are progressed by the relevant cross function personnel and completed on time.
- Carrying out taste panels and shelf-life studies, recording and acting on results.
- Display a commercial awareness when material sourcing for trials and kitchen samples.
- Seek to develop solutions that minimise the complexity of their manufacture.
- Identifying and actioning material cost saving initiatives and communicating
- flexible and adaptive approach to R&D issues and play an active role in the development of the NPD team
You must have
- Relevant third level qualification in Food Science.
- 3+ years experience within food industry.
- Strong working knowledge of ingredient functionality.
- Be able to demonstrate a history of new product idea generation.
You will work Monday - Friday office hours and in return salary will be €45k - €50k depending on experience.
If you would like more information pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.