£45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a local innovative engineering company for the recruitment of an Operations Manager. Reporting to the MD you will oversee the running of operations across the business with a focus on production and continuous improvement.
Your new role
- The development and roll-out of strategies to improve efficiency.
- Lead a team of production supervisors and technicians, identifying training requirements and providing mentoring.
- Analyse manufacturing processes identifying areas of optimisation and cost reduction opportunities.
- Streamline Production workflows reducing waste.
- Ensure quality standards are met, implementing quality improvements, and resolving any issues.
- Manage and allocate resources to ensure production requirements are met.
- Promote and enforce a safe working environment, conduction audits.
- Monitor and report on KPI's identifying trends and opportunities.
- Budget management and cost control.
What you'll need
- Degree educated in a related subject
- 3 years similar experience within heavy engineering
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Experience using ERP systems
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)