Payroll and Benefits Administrator | Newtownards
We are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join an established FMCG client based in Newtownards on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for administering the weekly payroll and associated tasks in a timely, accurate and confidential manner.
Your new role as a Payroll and Benefits Administrator will include:
- Prepare, calculate and process the weekly payroll
- Complete the weekly RTI submission, reconciliation of weekly payroll at year end and processing of relevant documentation
- Ensure accurate payment information is provided on a weekly basis.
- Reconcile approve and process invoices for payment liaising with the Finance department
- Ensure all administration in relation to employee benefits is up‐to‐date and processed
- Produce accurate reports as required in relation to absence, holidays, overtime, time in lieu etc
- Maintaining absence records for all employees including ensuring all Return to Work
- forms are completed accurately by managers and by providing attendance related information to managers when required.
- Ensure payroll and absence databases are up to date at all ti
- Prepare and process monthly payrolls when necessary and be able to respond to queries at any stage from employees and managers.
What you'll need to succeed as a Payroll and Benefits Administrator:
- A minimum of GCSE level Maths & English at Grade C or above (or Equivalent).
- Experience of payroll administration and/or related finance tasks.
- Experience in a busy office environment.
- Experience of responding to customer (internal/external) queries in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with computerised payroll soft
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail and excellent numerical and communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret data to produce accurate and relevant reports.
- Proven ability to pick up IT systems quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills.
What we hope you will do next:
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page