Vickerstock Recruitment are proud to be working with one of Northern Ireland's leading main contractors to recruit for the position of Planner. With a number of specialist divisions including Construction, Civil Engineering and Fit Out, this organisation has the capability and expertise to deliver highly complex projects across the full built environment spectrum. With offices across the UK, this local success story is now one of the UK's most successful Tier 1 contractors and continues to go from strength to strength.
Your new role as Planner
As Planner, you will become a valuable member of the construction team. You will be required to work on exciting major value projects throughout Northern Ireland. In this role, you will be responsible for providing planning input to deliver live projects. As Planner, you will work closely with the Planning Department/ Pre-Construction team to provide the construction planning resources and assist with tender requirements. You will report directly to the Head of Planning.
What you will need to succeed as Planner (don't worry if you don't have these- they are desired but not essential)
- A relevant degree/ higher level qualification
- Experience working in a similar role
- Good understanding of industry standard project management software applications, specifically Powerproject, P6 and Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with JCT and NEC requirements
- Experience in claims analysis and forensic planning
- Experience delivering various schemes, including: new builds, refurbishments and fit-outs in the health, education, retail, commercial, industrial, leisure, ad residential sectors.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 33 days Annual Leave - increasing after 5-years
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Pension - 6% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE