Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global manufacturing firm located in Banbridge on the appointment of an Engineering Planner.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of up to £32,000
- Annual bonus (linked to company performance)
- Health cash plan
- Discounted Gym membership
- Guaranteed career progression
- 33 days annual leave
In your new role:
- Develop & implement agile planning processes, maximising Engineering project hours.
- Manage multiple project plans, ensuring consistency across multiple sites
- Create and maintain an engineering projects dashboard to track and report on project performance
- Support project teams with planning methodology, tools and process training
- Maintain project metrics to track performance in project delivery
- Assist and advise leaders, managers and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced environment
What you will need to succeed:
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in an engineering/design/project management environment
Desirable (It would be great if you have this, but don't worry if you don't)
- Project management experience
- Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.