Vickerstock are working exclusively with a renewable energy provider in the Laoise area, it is an organisation which makes a significant corporate social impact and provides a huge positive environmental contribution to the local area, in a way which is unique in Ireland.
This forward-thinking organisation is seeking to recruit a Plant Manager to assist them in the next stages of their growth, with plans to double their out puts by adding a second CHP and progress towards gas to grid within the next 3 years, increasing their output to an estimated 1 megawatt.
This role provides an opportunity to grow and develop with an AD Plant which will offer excellent career growth opportunities alongside career learnings and challenges. Your knowledge and knowhow will be instrumental in the next stage of their growth and development and your contribution will offer exceptional job fulfilment, recognisable positive environmental impact to the local area whilst helping create a sustainable future.
- Organisation of operations and maintenance in order to achieve KPIs including AD inputs/outputs.
- Financial and operational reporting.
- Staff management (including rota / performance / training & development).
- Feedstock and digestate management including accepting deliveries, storage and transport.
- Management of site SCADA systems & IT.
- Developing and maintaining key supplier relationships.
- Ensure compliance with H&S, quality & environmental regulations, standards & procedures.
- Developing, adapting, and implementing policies and site procedures to enhance productivity.
- Control of risks and hazards, including issue of risk assessments and method statements for works.
- A relevant engineering degree within Engineering, Chemical, Mechanical or Water/Wastewater.
- Ideally, you will have experience with AD operations at a senior level.
- A background in Gas, Chemical Engineering, Compost or Agriculture would be desirable.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- A continuous improvement/continuous development mindset.
- You will have dealt with different regulators/government departments/Auditors.
Salary and Benefits
€65k + company vehicle.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page - 01 526 7473
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Operation/General/Plant Manager at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)