Vickerstock are currently partnered with a well renowned manufacturing leader dedicated to excellence in product quality and safety.
With a commitment to innovation and sustainability, we are seeking a qualified Safety Engineer to join their dynamic team at our Antrim facility.
As a Safety Engineer, you will be a key player in maintaining and enhancing our commitment to safety within our manufacturing operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular safety inspections and audits to identify potential hazards.
- Collaborating with engineering and production teams to implement effective safety measures.
- Designing and implementing safety programs to promote a culture of safety awareness.
- Investigating incidents and accidents, analysing root causes, and recommending preventive measures.
- Keeping abreast of industry regulations and ensuring compliance with local and national safety standards.
Whats on offer:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Life insurance
- Company benefits
Keara is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. She operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HSEQ LEAD RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE