Production Line Manager - Nights
Salary up to £54,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of NI's leading manufacturing companies for the appointment of an experienced Production Line Manager. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will lead and develop your production team with a focus on continuous improvement
Your new role
- Responsible for safety, quality and cost from the start of production to finished goods.
- Reporting and delivering all KPIs driving manufacturing operations to continuously improve.
- Ensure the Production Supervisors develop, maintain & control KPI data & visual management boards.
- Ensure that planning and control techniques are established and maintained.
- Work closely with the materials department to forward plan and identifying and potential issues that could cause delays.
- Work closely with the manufacturing engineers to deliver process improvements.
- Identify skill levels of the team identifying training needs in line with the future needs of the business and its strategies.
- Ensure that working conditions and environments create the opportunity to maximise efficient performance and minimise the employee turnover.
- Ensure all staff receive annual appraisal and performance objectives and ensure these are at appropriate levels.
What you'll need
- Qualification in an engineer related subject
- 4 years' experience in a similar position within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- Excellent IT skills
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)