34 days holiday
Monday - Friday 8am-4.30om (3.30pm finish on Friday)
Vickerstock are continuing to work in partnership with a global leader in both design & manufacture of high-quality goods on the appointment of an experienced Production Planner.
Your new role:
- You will work closely with the Operations Manager, Production Planning Manager, Plant Manager, Health & Safety Manager & Planners
- Ensure all sales orders are planned and manufactured to meet customer specification and delivery requirements on time, in full
- Liaise with Sales and maintain commercial awareness
- Ensure all customer order changes are actioned and production schedules amended accordingly
- Monitor internal and external constraints and advise Sales of any issues that may cause increased lead times or late delivery
- Optimise machine utilisation and capacity. Establish, highlight and address capacity constraints
- Liaise with Production Manager on manpower and overtime requirements to ensure schedule requirements are met and company budget compliance
- Verifying stock count of raw materials and consumables against projected stock to ensure accuracy
- Create new Bills of Material and Product Structures for all manufactured goods
- Ensure accurate and live demand via MRP recommendations
- Works Order maintenance
- Ownership of site end-to-end supply chain management of all production materials
- Stock management and replenishment
- Establish and resolve supply challenges and address critical challenges as a result of market change or changes in technical, manufacturing or planning processes
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 5 years' working within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- High level MRP experience.
- Highly skilled in use of Microsoft Excel.
For a confidential conversation about this role get in touch with Chris on 028 9031 3720. To see what other opportunities Vickerstock have to offer please visit www.vickerstock.com