Production Supervisor | Co Down
Vickerstock are once again partnering our Family Owned Food Business based in Co. Down with the appointment of a Night Shift Production Supervisor for their expanding facility. The Family are hugely passionate about what they do and want to share their love of creating the homemade.
To begin with, your role will be very much 'hands on' - coordinating the activities of production and operating staff, ensuring products are produced to the best quality. As you grow in the role and the business grows, it will become less hands on and more focused on developing team performance.
What the opportunity will offer:
- Salary £28-30k depending on experience
- Hours of work: Ideally 5 night week (Sunday to Thursday)8pm - 4:30am OR 4 nights working a longer shift if desired.
- Career progression opportunities
Your responsibilities as Night Shift Supervisor:
- Ensure the production personnel are properly instructed in the care and safe operation of equipment
- Liaise with production manager on daily / weekly production plans to ensure constant flow of production.
- Reviews records and procedures to ensure proper use of time and materials - ensuring all traceability information is completed.
- Performs continuous inspections of product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Promotes positive employee relations and interdepartmental communication and cooperation.
- Ensure employee compliance with company rules / training / recommendations on disciplinary action
Your essential ingredients:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a Food Manufacturing/Food Safety environment
- Strong leadership qualities and communication skills
- Highly driven, ability to work to strict deadlines
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Paul now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.