Production Team Leader - Shifts
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of NI's leading home grown manufacturing companies for the recruitment of a Production Team Leader. Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of your department overseeing production, quality and H&S
Your new role
- Responsible for the supervision of all the employees under your control at any time.
- Manage the day-to-day operations within the department.
- Responsible for efficiently planning, organising, monitoring and controlling all aspects of production.
- Plan the daily production, allocate duties, organise material supplies etc.
- Establish priorities to meet order deadlines and organise supplies of all materials ensuring they are available when required.
- Ensure regular quality inspections and record the findings.
- Ensure ownership and accountability for the quality of output.
- Responsible for employee training within your department
- Responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety within your area
- Daily team briefings
What you'll need
- 3 years' experience in a production management position within a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Strong IT skills especially Excel
- Experience of planning, scheduling, and performance monitoring
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)