Project Installation Manager
- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameWarren Watson
Project Installation Manager
£50k - £55k
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with a leading Manufacturing Firm in Dungannon to recruit a Project Installation Manager.
Our client has customers across the globe with one of the most recognisable brands within their sector. Their site in Dungannon has a square footage of over 21 000 sq/ft with further expansion and investment planned.
Now is the time to join and work for Northern Ireland's next big success story.
Your key responsibilities as a Project Installation Manager.
- Follow direction provided by the Business Line Director Aggregate Systems
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to, and enforcing, all safety procedures and policies inside and outside the facility.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain awareness of changing trends/regulations that might affect the department; act on as required.
- Work with internal and external customers to assist with technical or process issues related to safety, liability, design, production, operation, maintenance, or equipment failures.
- Provide and coordinate technical assistance for all departments with specific regards to Customer Service, Field Service, Sales, and Engineering Departments.
- Reporting: Direct field service development with actively manage field service schedule and assist with efforts to grow the profitability of the department.
- Develop, implement, and measure efficient methods of ensuring assigned personnel are adhering to field service processes allowing them to be effective, efficient, and timely, while meeting customer demands.
- Travel domestically and internationally to attend and actively participate in customer startups; trade shows and other events where industry segment, representatives, customers, and prospects are in attendance.
- Trainings: Develop programs to train our dealers and customers on the proper operation and maintenance of our machines.
- Partner with Engineering and Manufacturing to develop an efficient and effective means to solve an issue while maintaining the customers desires and intent.
As a Project Installation Manager, ideally you will have.
- Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- 5 years of experience in an engineering or field service role.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Lean Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Lean Engineering / Manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)