£45k - £50k + 10% bonus, 9% pension, 5% discount on shares with full health care package and paid education
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with one of the worlds leading medical technology companies to recruit for a Project Manager for their site based in Belfast. Our client has customers in over 75 countries with 46000 employees and help treat more than 100 million patients annually.
They have won numerous awards for workplace culture, being place in the top 100 companies to work for globally. They are heavily involved with diversity and inclusion, with their core values being Integrity, Accountability, People and Performance.
They go above and beyond to offer their employees bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs as well as service and performance awards.
Key Responsibilities as a Project Manager.
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Maintains an up-to-date consolidated management overview of projects and leads monthly site portfolio review calls.
- Performs project health assessments, raises concerns to the relevant project manager, site leader and franchise PMO leader when necessary.
- Facilitates and guides required resources and allocation.
- Creates and maintains appropriate program documentation (e.g. charter, roadmap, benefits map, etc) to meet business goals and program objectives
- Responsible for portfolio resource planning including workload allocation and capacity planning to help determine project sequencing in the program
- Collaborate with other Project Managers or Associates internal and external to the site to monitor cost, schedule, and technical performance of component projects and operations, while working to ensure the ultimate success of the organization's business objectives
What you will need to succeed as a Project Manager.
- Qualifications: GSCE: Grade C or above in Maths and English Level 3 Qualification
- Experience: 2 years' Experience within a supervisory role and Previous supervisory experience in Medical Device manufacturing desirable
- Specific Knowledge: Knowledge of Manufacturing and Quality systems in a Manufacturing Environment and ISO:9001 and ISO:13485
- System/Computer Requirements: Microsoft Office, SAP
What we hope you will do next.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this role in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of similar roles at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Project Management in the manufacturing sector in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)