Project Manager - Life Sciences, Microelectronics, Healthcare
Vickerstock are delighted to advertise this special role with one of the leading Mechanical Engineering Contractors in Ireland. This 50-year-old company has an impressive portfolio providing high quality construction services to Life Sciences, Microelectronics, Healthcare, Medical Technology, Food, Educational, Commercial, Retail, Hospitality / Leisure and Public sectors.
Your new role as a Project Manager
You will be working closely alongside a very experienced team liaising and reporting to the, Directors, Project Director, and working over a wide range of clients. You will be instrumental in the planning, scheduling and management of process and technology projects from early design through to commissioning and construction.
Some of the work you'll be doing in your new role:
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with the client, main contractor, and stakeholder.
- Creating clear and attainable project objectives and developing/ managing project requirements.
- Providing strategic support to the client and assisting in the management of technical reviews and design approvals, managing technical issues as they arise.
- Arranging acceptance and sign-off of design briefs.
- Coordinating, planning and managing internal and external meetings about the project.
What you will have for this role
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in mechanical contracting role
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Projects