Property Agent | Belfast | Full Training & Bonus Scheme
Vickerstock are partnering with a renowned property management agency who are expanding their team due to continued success and growth. We are on the lookout for individuals with experience of working in a customer service industry or a degree in a property related field.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team environment, which offers ongoing personal and professional growth for those seeking a rewarding career in Property Management.
In addition to on-the-job training, annual salary reviews and a healthy bonus structure, you will benefit from a fully compensated qualification process in your first year of employment.
Our client are a dedicated employer who invest in both individual and collective success through team-building, training days and continuous, professional development plans.
What you will need to succeed
We welcome applications from individuals with some or all of the following achievements:
- At least 1 years experience working in a customer service industry or a degree in a property related field.
- A proactive approach to self-development.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines.
- Confident communicating with colleagues, clients and members of the public on a daily basis.
- Good IT skills with the confidence to learn new software and navigate databases.
- Experience of working in the sales or property industry is beneficial but not essential.
Your new role as a Property Agent
You will take on a variety of responsibilities, which will diversify over time as you increase your expertise in the property rental sector. This is an active role providing a good mix of office-based duties, property visits and liaising with contractors. Your activities will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting viewings, routine inspections and meeting with existing and prospective tenants.
- Organising safety certificates for property handover
- Processing maintenance invoices.
- Liaising with contractors and scheduling general maintenance works.
For a confidential discussion about this or any other vacancy in the Commercial Construction Sector contact Aisling Bishop at Vickerstock Recruitment on or 02890 313 720