Vickerstock are partnering with our FMCG client - renowned for their commitment to authenticity and excellence on the appointment of Quality Assurance Assistant to join the team based in Newtownards.
What's in it for you?
- Salary from £22,000
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Company events
- Company Pension
- Discounted or free food
- On site parking
What your day to day will look like as Quality Assurance Assistant:
- Carrying out internal audits
- Ensuring compliance with auditing bodies
- Daily quality checks
- Handling queries and technical questionnaires
- Dealing with customer and supplier complaints or queries
- Conducting full traceability checks on Sage Line 200
- Microbiological analysis
- Plant & Equipment hygiene checks
- Organoleptic tests and reports
- Carrying out calibrations and recording
- Supporting NPD in product launches
- H&S adherence and other relevant duties within the Quality Department.
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience working in a Food Manufacturing environment, ideally in Quality
- Strong attention to derail and a pro-active attitude
- IT Literate in Microsoft Packages
Desirable Criteria (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if you don't)
- HACCP Qualification
- Third Level Qualification in Food Technology/Science
What to do next:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on 028 9031 3720 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.