Quality Control Manager - Microbiology
Monday - Friday Days, Flexible Start/Finish Times
Strong Salary/Package DOE
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our global FMCG client who are one of the worlds leading companies within their specialist field and are seeking a Quality Control Manager based at their site in Charleville, Co Cork.
Operating in more than 150 countries your work can have a global impact, being at the forefront of cutting-edge research, development, and technology, making it an ideal environment for yourself to thrive and naturally progress in your career.
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of around 7 people
- Calibrates microbiological equipment and maintains records.
- Maintains microbiological & chemical laboratory areas and equipment.
- Reports non-compliance or deviations observed.
- Executes cost-saving techniques/ measures and modifications.
- Participates in continuous improvement of microbiological laboratory area.
- Reports daily activities and analysis results and monthly KPI's.
- Develop and mentor laboratory staff, conducting performance evaluations and offering constructive feedback to foster growth and advancement.
In return you will receive
- Attractive salary depending on skills and experience.
- No weekends or shift work as well as flexible start/finish times.
- Strong career development opportunities.
- Matched pension scheme up to 10%.
- Healthcare allowance.
- Life Assurance scheme.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays.
We are looking for experience in a specialty or food manufacturing micro laboratory/microbiology coupled up with strong Quality background, you will be managing a team of 7 so previous experience managing direct reports is preferred (also open to trainee managers/supervisors looking to take the next step up in their careers).
If this sounds like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.