Quality Engineer (£27-36K Coalisland)
Heavy Metal Engineering / Fabrication
Full time permanent role Monday to Friday (2pm finish on a Friday) - 39 hours per week
£27-36K Depending on Experience - 31 days holidays a year + Bonus + Westfield Health Care + Gym Discounts + Service Awards + Company Pension Scheme + paid overtime.
Our client is an established engineering / manufacturing firm just outside of the Coalisland area who is part of a larger international group. They have seen growth and expansion this past year and this role is due to this level of growth. They have an international client list and handle all design, development, testing and manufacturing inhouse.
This role is reporting directly to the Quality Engineering Manager and is focused to help the company improve customer satisfaction across their product range.
- Ensuring that all products meet quality criteria whist liaising with production in order to improve quality standards throughout the factory
- Providing ongoing support on all quality issues
- Improving product quality by making recommendations for change
- Actively addressing quality concerns on a day-day basis
- Approving products in the production process and finished products by conducting visual checks, measurement checks, communicating required adjustments and rejecting unacceptable materials
- Routine inspection of internally fabricated parts
- Checking sub-assemblies, final assemblies and pressures
- Returning products for re-work and supporting re-work activities as and when required
- Quality inspections carried out on sub-contractor work
- Responsibility to escalate any on going issues
- Supporting in quality investigations as required
- Final run and test of machines
- PDI reports and other associated paperwork
- Control and issue of serial plates for final machine
- Adhering to Anaconda health and safety procedures
Essential Criteria for this Quality Engineering vacancy:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within a similar quality Engineering role in a metal or machinery manufacturing environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- (Desirable) Electrical and hydraulic experience
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then please send an updated CV via the link on the page, or get in touch with Hugh Nugent to discuss in absolute confidence
Hugh has 11+ years' experience specifically in Engineering / Manufacturing Recruitment and specialises across Senior Executive Placements, Design/Development and Quality Engineering roles throughout Ireland.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSIT
This role would be particularly suitable for those from the Dungannon, Cookstown, Tyrone, Armagh, Portadown, Magherafelt, Maghera, Craigavon areas