Monday - Friday Day Shift
Negotiable Salary DOE + Perks
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our client who are leaders in the meat processing industry and are seeking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Quality/Technical Manager to join the dedicated team based in Co Westmeath.
With a commitment to quality, innovation, and sustainability, this client has been a trusted name in the industry for over a decade. If you are passionate about maintaining the highest standards in food safety, quality control, and technical excellence, we invite you to be a part of the company's growing success.
As the Technical Manager you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the overall quality and safety of meat products, being responsible for implementing and maintaining robust quality control systems, overseeing compliance with regulatory standards, and driving continuous improvement initiatives across our production processes.
- Sole Technical Manager for the factory
- Support Site and other Managers in implementing and improving procedures and processes to ensure required work standards are met and adhered to.
- Progressing of the team's development needs through cross-training and continuous assessment of training needs
- Ensure effective lines of communication are in place between all members of the team.
- You will be responsible for the following key metrics: HACCP and Quality Systems: Lead the HACCP team and assist in the delivery of the HACCP and Food Safety Management Systems.
You will receive:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Performance bonus
- Free parking
- Discounted products
- Flexibility of holiday planning
- Company laptop
- Flexibility around working hours (start/finish times)
Experience we are looking for:
- Experience working within meat manufacturing industry
- 4+ years' experience with proficiency in working with internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong technical background and knowledge of Industry Food Standards.
- Internal Auditing, Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, HACCP, TACCP certification advantageous.
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.